jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Special "Talent"



Hi Again To All!

Today I’m going to write about to my special talent, well… I’m not sure if a special talent, but I have a facility to climbing; trees, walls, hills, etc, when I was a child my friends called me “Mono”(Monkey in English), because always was up in the top of the trees, that is really weird for my friends because they believe I was a crazy, but for me was really funny.

That Is useful because when you need to running of a dog’s pack you can a climb the nearby tree and save your life (this happened to me when I was 10 years old, LOL). I don’t remember how I acquire this talent only know that one day I was with my friends and we came up with the idea of the climb trees and they discovered my “talent”

Over time this special skill has decline, because not was stimulated by me, but not long ago my older cousin said me he had a climbing wall in your house for practice boulder climbing, and I was there for a time, remember olds times obviously not in the top a tree, IN THE REAL WALL FOR CLIMBING!!!, that was awesome, this was during the summer of 2007 and the same year I climbing a nearby mountain to Chillan, that summer was really incredible.


But again over the years the lack of the practice decline my “talent”, but I know if I return to practice I can return to climbing anywhere. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario