jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

I never read


Hi Everyone.

Today I’m going to post about I read at the moment, so… I don’t like read so much, I prefer other hobbies as practice sports, play video games, etc. but sometimes I read some things about the lord of the rings.

Not long ago I start to read the book called Silmarillion is a story about everything has happened before the books as the hobbit and the lord of the rings, the book belong to genre heroic fantasy and it is written such a story in third person.

The book is divided in five parts called: Ainulindalë; Valaquenta; Quenta Silmarillion; Akallabêth and about the power rings and third Age. In short tells the story about the creation of Ea (the universe created by J.R.R Tolkien) and Arda (The world in they inhabit all characters) until the story about to middle earth and the events about the lord of the rings.

I started to read this book because I love the lord of the rings saga and I wanted to know how to started this story because in the movies only show a part of the story, specify the story of Frodo and the ring, but not show how to started everything, how to create the ring, who create and other things about the story.

I really enjoy read stories about the epics wars, fantastic genre, mythopoeia and same stories, because the characters always have superpowers and that is amazing for me, because is not a common story.

That' s All !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario