jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

Why i'm stuying Geography



Hi everyone

Today I’m going to write about a why I decided study Geography. For me personally I decide Geography due to an error in the postulation system, when inputting the subjects I wanted to study in my first option I put Geography and I said “never enter for my NEM” (yeah, is really badJ), in the second option I chose Visual Arts that was my truly option, but when we got the results I realised in P.S.U was have done well, but I think it was a good option, because I think is a subject with many jobs options and a great study area, but I don’t like some things like a human geography, really is very boring I prefer physical geography, however this two branches of knowledge are connected and think it is my duty study the two types of knowledge.

When I do once graduate I want to continue my education something connected with physical geography, but I don’t know maybe I take a sabbatical year for look I will want to do. That is my story how started studying this subject in this university a totally wrong, but it was one of the greatest mistakes of my life

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario